Does Local Law #1 of NYC Apply to You?
ocal Law #1 is New York City’s Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Act of 2003.
If you own a building in New York City that was built before 1960, with 3 or more apartments, where a child under 6 resides, you have obligations under Local Law #1. ALC Environmental can help you understand and fulfill these obligations in a simple and cost-effective manner. We have developed the “Lead Solution Program”, which will quickly and efficiently bring you into compliance with Local Law #1. The Lead Solution Program includes:
- XRF inspections for lead-based paint
- Dust wipes and visual inspections
- All test results posted on our secured online database
- Remediation Management
- Training of building maintenance personnel and managers
- Consulting on city, state and federal LBP regulations
- Providing all forms needed to comply with HPD
- Project filing with all City Agencies